|Weeks Owned||Call Us||Call in Day|
|3 weeks or more owners||1 year + 340 days in advance||Tuesday|
|2 week owners||
1 year + 320 days in advance
|1 week owners||
1 year + 300 days in advance
|Split Week||1 year + 200 days in advance||Friday|
|New Year's Day||Fourth of July|
|Martin Luther King||Labor Day|
To check availability and get current Bonus Time rates, please contact Grand Pacific Vacation Services at (888) 477-6967.
The following policies are part of the official rules established in the Governing Documents of OVI:
- Those eligible to use Bonus Time are: Owner/Owners named on the Grant Deed and any dependent over 18 years old that is financially supported by an Owner.
- Reservation request can be made 17 days in advance.
- No more than two (2) nights may be requested at such time
- Additional nights may be requested no more than 48 hours in advance of the first additional night for which a reservation is requested.
- 2-day cancellation policy or pay for number of nights reserved.
- Units are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. If there is no availability, owners can be added to a wait list and be notified if inventory becomes available.
The following are policies established by the Board of Directors and Management:
- Only one (1) room of Bonus Time per Owner may be utilized, unless all Bonus Time requests have been filled.
- An Owner may have one (1) Bonus Time room when they are here on an Exchange Week or on their Ownership-Use Week.
- Bonus Time is available for friends in the slow season if all the requests have been filled.
- Friends cannot have Bonus Time if an Owner is not in-house.
- Corporations and Trusts can only have 1 room of Bonus Time unless all Bonus Time requests have been filled. Only three (3) people in total have usage capabilities.
- Bonus Time will always be booked into a Kitzbuhel unit. Units are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Requests for Chamonix units will be granted to Chamonix owners first and all others afterwards. These will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- When requesting nights, whether on the front or back end of the requested time, the 2-days in advance rules apply. One or two additional nights may be requested.
- Rental requests can come in as early as 14 months and as late at 6 weeks (42 days)
- GPR does not accept split weeks
- Revenue Split is 75% to Owner/25% to GPR to cover administration
- Owners are eligible to opt in to a GPX banking if less than 3 nights have rented and within 14 – 30 days of check-in. No rental income will be received by owner if they opt-in and receive banking
- Owners are eligible to terminate agreement 30 days prior to check-in day with a $50 assessment fee
- Vacation for more or less than a full week at the Olympic Village Inn, or at just under 900 RCI Points resorts worldwide (stay as little as one night)!
- Gain exclusive access to resorts unavailable through the traditional RCI weeks exchange program. Combine all or some of your other RCI resorts for added Points value.
- Have vacations in any unit size and any season.
- Turn one ownership into multiple vacations.
- Eliminate the ongoing search process and confirm a vacation instantly.